Marriage Coaching Intensive
Marriage Coaching Intensive
This is for a one on one, face to face, intensive for several hours together for you as a couple.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the payment for this intensive is separate from our current sessions or future sessions if you are new client. Those payments for $200 per session are not included in this. This is a different offer for couples who want extra support. Scroll down to read all about this intensive.
Let’s be real. Intimate relationships aren’t easy. Sometimes, its gets so hard that we find ourselves going towards a divorce even if we aren't sure that's the best path! Our marriage is the place where our expectations, deepest fears, vulnerabilities, and trauma come up; where "worst case scenario" becomes reality; where hopes and dreams come together and fall apart.
Yet marriages are also the place of love, fulfillment, joy and deep connection live; a place where love, mercy and pleasure intertwine, where we get to live side by side with someone for the sake of Allah and use our marriage for His sake, and perhaps one of the few places in the world where we have the potential to fully be ourselves and be loved deeply, imperfections and all.
Marriages, at their highest expression, are designed to help us move through our fears and limitations so that we can become the best versions of ourselves in this world and help us in the hereafter, which is what working with me is all about.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the payment for this intensive is separate from our current sessions or future sessions if you are new client. Those payments for $200 per session are not included in this. This is a different offer for couples who want extra support.
What you get in this intensive:
My 1 on 1 undivided time, attention and heart on your marriage for several hours (typically 2 hours)
We meet live. There is so much more I can tell and feel when I'm right there with you. You will get such a rich different experience than when working with me on the phone or on Skype.
There will be deep listening, interactive exercises, questions for contemplation, and visualizations.
I will meet with you both separately and together during the intensive. This will give you the freedom to express and be heard about what's going on inside.
Clarity (about what's been going on in your marriage, the patterns that exist in your relationship and how to shift out of them)
How to communicate so both of you can connect when you speak instead of fighting and arguing.
How to set healthy boundaries.
Digging deep in your desires for the marriage. What you want your spouse to change and how you can be a better spouse.
Some of the questions that we might explore during our time together:
- What are the difficult conversations you have been avoiding in your relationship?
- What behaviors & habits are impacting your relationship?
- What are your strengths & your weaknesses in the relationship?
- How have you contributed to creating the relationship trouble you both are in?
- Which positive qualities in your partner have you ignored or been blind to?
- Which negative qualities in your partner have you focused on?
- How do you habitually punish yourself and/or your partner?
- Are you allowed to be yourself in this relationship?
- Is your partner allowed to be their self?
- What have you sacrificed for this relationship, and has it been worth it?
- What has your partner sacrificed?
- Where do boundaries need to be strengthened in your relationship?
- Where do boundaries need to be relaxed?
- What do you want for yourself, your spouse, and your relationship?
- How have your sexual attitudes and behaviors impacted your relationship?
- How do you deal with emotions such as anger, sadness, being hurt, frustration and overwhelm?
- What kind of future are you trying to create for the marriage and for your children if you have kids?
What to bring:
A notebook, pen, a phone or laptop with internet access and an open heart & mind.
Where is it:
Your home in the Dallas, TX area. This offer is reserved for people living in the Dallas, TX area. I drive to your home and we do this from the comfort of your home.
I pray this benefits you and your marriage and that Allah blesses our time together.